North Carolina State Beekeepers Association
Links for Kids
Membership in the NCSBA
All beekeepers, and persons interested in honey
bees and beekeeping, are invited to join the North
Carolina State Beekeepers Association. As a professional
beekeeper or a novice, the best way to stay up-to-date on the latest
methods and solutions to beekeeping challenges is to join the NCSBA and a local chapter.
convinced, already! Show me where to sign up."
Click Here. Else, continue
In addition to working together with members of
the largest and most active state beekeeping association in the United
States, you will also receive the following tangible benefits of
membership in the NCSBA.
Benefits of Membership:
- Four annual newsletters - The North Carolina
- Beekeeping Calendar for next year -- 8 1/2 x11" wall calendar with practical
information on beekeeping management. Mailed only at year's end to
- Yellow Book - directory and
handbook of the NCSBA with contacts, articles, bee supply
dealers, agencies of importance to beekeepers, and much more. Mailed to active members at publication time only.
- 25% Subscription Discount to
two of the major beekeeping publications: American Bee Journal and Bee
- Lowest Registration Fee to the two annual
meetings of the NCSBA.
- Membership in the largest single-state
Beekeeping Association in the United States.
- NCSBA Membership Card.
- Special Beekeeping publications, such as honey
recipes, made available on a periodic basis.
- Discounts from selected bee supply dealers.
- Opportunity to participate in special training
programs, such as pesticide certification, epinephrine
Members will receive these
three exclusive publications:
The Calendar of Beekeeping
(mailed in December only)
How to Join:
membership in the NCSBA is $15 per year,
providing the benefits listed above.
membership is $30 per year, allowing
in addition to the benefits listed above:
- 25% discount for advertising in the
- 15% discount for advertising in The
North Carolina BEE BUZZ
- first priority on dealer display space
at the annual meetings
Use this printable membership form (PDF) to join the NCSBA by